Saturday, September 15, 2012

Natural Hair Project Runway

I had a great time modeling for Natural Hollywood Magazine in the Natural Hair Project Runway show at the African American Heritage Festival! I love being on a stage or in front of people and showing "skills"! LOL! Jennifer Lord did a great job on my "divided" fro hawk! I am always impressed with her creativity and talent. She is a natural hair guru for sure! :)


The show! Above pictures property of R. Smith Photography


Pictured with other natural hair models for this event. I loved being in their midst because everyone was kind, got along, helped each other out, etc. It was like a sisterhood--the way it should be, versus some thinking they are better than others or being catty. I love these colorful feet fabulistas! <---I just made that up, lol!
After the shows (we modeled on 2 stages), I had the opportunity to enjoy the festival. We (Te of Fab Impressions and I) ran into Malaika-Tamu Cooper, celebrity natural hair stylist of Dreadz N Headz, who featured our fashion show. I love her dress, "No! You Can't Touch My Hair".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!