Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fashion's Night Out - Baltimore


Tonight was dreamy... I joined editors, stars, models, fashionistas, and designers as they flooded stores in cities across the country and around the world for fashion's most iconic extravaganza. As readers of my blog know I love fashion and I had the opportunity to fuse that into my pageantry experience! I met some of my Facebook friends that I have never met before in person, browsed some fabulous clothing and jewelry and enjoyed a grand fashion show -- one of a kind. :)

Last year's bash featured events in eighteen countries and more than 4,500 events here in the States. With special limited-edition products, celebrity appearances, and unforgettable performances, FNO 2012 promised to be even bigger and better than before -- it most certainly was!

 The lovely ladies of J. Marie Creation'S Mobile Salon & Spa Service were so sweet--as sweet as the candy on their attire! I look forward to seeing them and all of their energy again!

 I waited backstage with the designers and models for my opportunity to become a little more fabulous, lol! ;) 
 Such lovely models--they rocked the runway!! All tall and gorgeous...
 With the gorgeous Tammy, hair stylist for the models. It is always such a pleasure and joy to be in her company! She treats me like a queen... 
Look at my Sparkle inspired bun! LOL! It took me a minute to get my crown around it... I got my face beat by sister, Tiffany, of Sylk Cosmetics! She was too fly doing make up backstage in her sequin one-shoulder cocktail dress! I thought my make up was fine (lol), but not according to the artist! ;) Thanks Tiffany for all of the hook ups! 


 With Rachelle Aurelia, a model and one of my faithful friends. She wore her enlightening ensembles well on the runway! 
 I was honored to meet Septimius The Great backstage, who also happened to be Mr. International 2 years ago! He was the entertainment for the evening--and boy was he entertaining! I loved his song, "I Am Fashion", which he performed live and could also be heard throughout the show. The beat in this song just makes you want to get up and dance even if you can't, lol! I will definitely be downloading his song and using it to inspire me as I continue to venture through the world of  fashion.
 Sitting in the front row with 2 of Septimius The Great's dancer. They were beyond fabulous onstage... they should have been models too! :)
 Septimius performing live! Such talent... his coat and sense of fashion was everything!

 Tiffany and I
Tammy, Tiffany and I had a fashionable time! :) Definitely going back next year and may even try to get on the runway myself! ;) #pow







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!