Thursday, February 11, 2010

Outraged...


What Outrages Me About Those Who Are Supposed to Protect Our Children.
Be Encouraged... 
Candylove Saunders

Im trying to get my mother to watch it now...It comes on again at 1:00

Tue at 12:16am · 
LaQuisha Hall
LaQuisha Hall
Let me know how it goes... Keep in mind that she may not respond any differently and be prepared for that. I am here if you need me. ♥
Tue at 12:18am · 
Candylove Saunders

Oh I know...She's probably going to be upset, but hopefully she will get over it! If not, then I will still be fine!
Tue at 12:19am · 
LaQuisha Hall
Tue at 12:19am · 

Candylove Saunders

I wonder if their victims watched it... [Oprah's Interview with Child Molesters] 
Tue at 1:17am · 
Ashley Ann Joy Heslop
 T
hats a good question. this is really hard to watch. did you get your mom to watch it?
Tue at 1:19am · 
Candylove Saunders

She ignored every text I sent her after the first two when I told her she should have watched it, and that it's coming on again. So im guessing she figured out what the show was about and now she is not talking to me again.
I caught the show in the middle the first time, it was definately hard to watch. It's so informing though, these are the questions that I have always wondered.
Tue at 1:21am · 
Ashley Ann Joy Heslop

yeah, i've completely wondered about a lot of the questions she is asking. i hope one day that your mom will believe you and give you that support you need. That's one reason I have never really spoken up about my abuse, because I knew people would not believe me.
Tue at 2:02am · 
Candylove Saunders

Speaking out about mine was the hardest thing I had to do in my life, but it was the first step to really getting my life back. I couldnt make it through the whole court process though. The interviews, and exam were so humiliating, I couldn't go speak to a whole court room about what happened. Im still proud of myself, and I hope she believes me one day also, because I definately have a void.
Tue at 3:40am · 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!