Saturday, November 22, 2008

Baltimore Thanksgiving Parade


I dressed in so many layers to prepare for today! I wore the color, teal, in honor of sexual abuse awareness. I went to pick up a red, convertible Seabring from Antwerpen Chrysler in Ellicot City, graciously offered by Buddy, a fellow Philly Eagles fan!

It was so nice to see Heather and Terrianne again! They were so positive and happy in the 30 degree weather...

The beautiful and joyful girls, who attend the Institute of Notre Dame, in the above picture were so excited to take a picture with me. This opportunity showed me that it is so important for me to be a role model for young ladies at all times...


Enid, Mrs. Wicomico County International 2009, was such a pleasure to talk to. We have so much in common, especially us both being southern belles! Overall the entire day was chilly and thrilling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!