Saturday, August 10, 2013

My First Autograph Signing at the Chick-Fil-A Anniversary Celebration

I am so thrilled that I was able to support a sponsor of Essence Pageants today with my sister queen, Elesia, Miss Essence 2013. We had a blast at the Chick-Fil-A Anniversary Celebration in District Heights, Maryland. This was the biggest celebration I have ever witnessed at this type of restaurant. Elesia and I signed autograph cards, thanks to our director, Sue, for getting them made for us! Side note: I have been competing in pageants since 2008 and I have never had the opportunity to participate in an autograph signing. As a matter of fact, I have never had autograph cards before outside of making some myself. Sue has already made this reign very special and memorable with even the things she considers small. Love her, and her daughter, who stole the show today with her hot dance moves and cute tutu! ;) Elesia and I also had a radio interview, hosted by DJ Dirty Rico. He was very lively and funny, as you can see from my big smiles in the photos, lol. The kids were too precious and we took lots of pictures. This was so exciting!


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!