Thursday, August 1, 2013

Encouraging Young Campers to be Confident

Today I visited 43 beautiful young ladies who are participants in the Le'Sheea Fashion Design & Modeling Camp. These young beauties welcomed me with open arms, literally, lol. As soon as I came in I received many hugs, questions, cell phones aimed in my direction and more! One girl even asked if I knew Tyra Banks ("I'm trying to get to know her, dear... lol.). I discussed what being truly confident means, not only on the outside, but also on the inside. These young models didn't need me--they were well versed on what needed to be done to ensure their confidence! ;) I brought an extra Queendom T.E.A. crown with me because I knew that these ladies would want pictures... I ended up taking 43 individual photos, lol. Hey, I love girls so I didn't mind. One young lady was celebrating her birthday today and she got to keep the crown! This was such a fun, important and memorable opportunity!  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!