Saturday, July 27, 2013

Hosting the "Koming From Afrika" Premiere

I was honored to be asked by Blaise Christian Sitchet, the director and producer of the film, Koming From Afrika, to be the hostess of the premiere! It was too cool to interview the actors and actress while having my own microphone and camera follow me around, lol. I was also interviewed by a local network and was asked this question: Can you share your thoughts on immigration? I will tell you that pageantry really prepares queens for the work that lies ahead, lol! I felt like I was asked an onstage question, but I answered very confidently and fluidly that we need to support and strengthen whoever is living in our communities so that they will not be divided or dilapidated. Koming From Afrika was very educational, while entertaining at the same time. I can't tell you how many times I laughed during humorous scenes! I also learned a lot about immigration. I loved every moment of this experience.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!