Friday, July 5, 2013

Titleless Leadership at Johns Hopkins


I was too excited to be the speaker for 150 female student interns in the Johns Hopkins Summer Jobs Program. I could not wait for them to engage in the activities I had planned for them regarding "Titleless Leadership"!

If you can do anything to support a young person, please do. Talk with them, listen to them, dance with them... They need us. All of these children are OUR children. The focus of my presentation to the Johns Hopkins Summer Interns was ‪‎leadership, but one of the things the girls appreciated the most was how transparent I was in sharing my story of surviving sexual abuse. I thank God for the opportunity to support them, but it takes a village. Will you open your your door?



These young ladies inspired me in a major way. I appreciate their feedback, but they truly motivated me to continue this work. Check out what they had to say in this video! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!