Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I Won!


This past weekend I won the Mrs. International Beautiful 2012 title... with my natural hair! I am so thankful to have the opportunity to be a national queen and to know that I represented the state of Maryland well. I wanted to share a few photos from the weekend. Details of my experience are coming soon! :)

 I won the Miss Congeniality and Susan G. Lee awards! The Susan G. Lee award, named in honor of the founder mother, Dr. Charles Lee, is a community service and humanitarian award. He shared with me that this award is very special because his mother, who passed 2 years ago, was very close to him and her community. 
 A surprise gift from my loving husband when I returned from Florida!
 With the founder of the pageant system, Dr. Charles Lee
 Fashion wear (that you all have seen on my blog before, lol) competition 
 Gifts for my sister queens!
 2012 Court
 With Miss and Miss Teen International Beautiful and the Dr. Lee
 All contestants on stage for awards
 2012 Photo Shoot
 My interview suit
 Mrs. Delegates in interview attire along with Miss Teen International Beautiful 2011
 My fabulous make up
 In opening number attire with Miss Tennessee 
 Encouraging words from my favorite style icon, Style Pantry
 Swimsuit competition
  Swimsuit competition

 I was "branded" the entire weekend! This t-shirt with my matching bag and my Afro girl bling cell phone stole the show! :)
 With one of the judges, Bridget. She is gorgeous and has decided that she may compete too! I am so thankful and honored to have been chosen...
 With Miss Tennessee's mom... don't you LOVE her afro? :D
 With Miss Tennessee again...
 ...and again (lol). I love her and her mom. They are both so sweet! 
 With Tonya, Mrs. International Beautiful 2011. I had to dip real low for her to crown me! :)
With my new sister queen, Miss Teen International Beautiful 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!