Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sexual Assault Awareness Month Challenge

I began this year's awareness by creating a banner cover for my Facebook page. It will be posted the entire month for awareness! One of my past students, Nikeria, made my day today as well. I had to share the posts with you...

My mind is all over the place right now.... And i'm sooo NOT in the mood! Going to sleep to the sounds of Celebration of Gospel.... GN
 ·  · 


This is the banner I created for Facebook! Here is the dialogue I received after posting it!


  • LaQuisha Hall April is national Sexual Assault Awareness Month. What will you do to help victims and survivors in your community? It takes a village... ♥

  • Samiha Holland You survived long before 31... I bless God for your testimony and for your ability to be open for the sake of helping others. Our pain is not to hurt us, but to help someone else... LOVE YOU TO PIECES!!!!! ♥
    20 hours ago ·  ·  1

  • LaQuisha Hall Thank you, my Samimi!! Samiha Holland ♥
    17 hours ago · 

  • Nikeria MoodyBlues Irby There's a HERO inside of YOU... Looovvvveeee this
    8 hours ago ·  ·  1

  • LaQuisha Hall Nikeria MoodyBlues Irby, love you, scholar! What a blessing you have been to me! :)
    8 hours ago · 

  • Nikeria MoodyBlues Irby I'm helping you to be a blessing to me #thankyousweetbabyJesus Because had the Devil taken you out at 18, you wouldn't have been blessing to me at 14 when I wanted to die...
    8 hours ago ·  ·  2

  • Samiha Holland Wow... Bless God for His awesomeness!!!! I am so blessed that you had her, Nikeria!
    8 hours ago ·  ·  1

  • Nikeria MoodyBlues Irby Nobody knew but her being the angel she is saw something in me that not even I saw and she pulled me through.. #ThankyouJesus I'm grateful because truth be told I gave her hell
    8 hours ago ·  ·  2

  • LaQuisha Hall Nikeria MoodyBlues Irby, I did not know that... Thank you for sharing, but you did not give me hell, you gave what you had. I am so glad you accepted the "pull through"because I would have been hurt to hear of a loss of my student. Look at God! Now, you are blessing and encouraging others! I cannot express how proud of you I am... ♥

  • LaQuisha Hall Btw, that is why I practically force my kids to hug me, lol. You never know what someone is going through. Even though a "hug" does not change things, knowing you are loved does. I remember making you hug me... Lol. ;) Nikeria MoodyBlues Irby
    56 minutes ago · 

  • Nikeria MoodyBlues Irby Yes i remember too and I'm grateful ♥ :)
    35 minutes ago ·  ·  1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!