Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sylk Cosmetics Grand Opening Runway Show

The SYLK Cosmetics Grand Opening Runway Show was an event you would not have wanted to miss! If you did, you missed one of the most fabulous presentations I have ever seen in Baltimore! Sylk had the best designers and boutiques present their lines--the fashion, glamor, and sophistication of SYLK Cosmetics was overwhelming! I was proud to be a model for this show... 
Local artists who performed were Condor, Kenny Waller, Jazz and Just Us. Partners included:
Christopher Schafer - The Baltimore Fashion Alliance
Claudia Jeffers - AXA Financial Advisement
Danielle Baker - Signature Ink & Girls Glam
Pinky - Exquisite Pageants
Ella Pritsker - Maryland Academy of Couture Arts
Lana Rae - KIS Management
Barbara Choice - Choice Management
The Hour Haus

Makeup Artistry was provided by the SYLK Cosmetics Team, who did a wonderful job to my face! Hair Styling was provided by Art Salon & Spa, who created one of the most exotic hair styles I have ever had! Not only did I love, but so did onlookers!

Featured Designers:
Kantakerous Couture
Dennya
Lux Designs
Whimsy Boutique
Paris Couture
Deporian

Official Jewelry Sponsor: B.Foxy

Additional Jewelry by:
Vogue Boutique Jewelry
Jerry Brown Dezine
Beadly Speaking


Photography Provided by:
Jazzy Photos
Lexington Blu Photography

Afterwards, we attended the VIP Afte-Party at the Intercontinental Hotel. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Baltimore Fashion Alliance.
 I was a proud and pretty peacock on the runway! :) Peacocks are actually my favorite animal...
 My husband was too proud to stand by my side. What did he like most about my appearance? My hair! LoL... He adored it and talked about it all night!
 With another beautiful model!
 With Pinky and the 2010-2011 Exquisite International Queens! :)
I love Tiffany with everything in me! She is my sponsor for my upcoming pageant and great friend. I cannot be more proud of her for her accomplishments. She is destined for success!
 Giving Tiffany words of encouragement... she wanted to cry. She is so sweet...
 VIP After-Party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!