Saturday, August 13, 2011

Exquisite International Pageant 2011

Thanks to Pinky, director of the Exquisite International Pageant System, I had the chance to volunteer taking tickets at this great event. Congratulations to a wonderful year represented by the 2010 queens! All of you did a fantastic job! A special shot out to Chardia who accompanied me at a few events. I love you, girlie! :)
 I was so very proud of my sister, twin and close friend, Latesha Blue, who came in 1st Runner Up in her very first pageant! She was rocking it out! Congratulations to all of the new 2011 queens! :)
It was so pleasant to meet up with friends at the same time... miss her. :)

1 comment:

  1. You seem to go to the best events. Wish I lived in MD, I'd travel right along with you! You looked beautiful by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!