Saturday, August 6, 2011

Encouraging Parents & Youth

J & Company Christian Modeling Kids Fashion Show 2011 was a huge success!! I was excited to watch my god-daughter model in the show. She was too cute! Growing into a queen... :) I was honored to be introduced to the audience as my new local title and to have the opportunity to speak to the parents and youth in the audience about keeping kids engaged in activities that will be uplifting and beneficial to their future success! 
Pictured with Jearlean Taylor, the CEO of this modeling company. She should be proud--hosting almost 50 kids in this fashion show!
My beautiful God-baby and I. Her blue "cutie" dress was created by her mom for the wild and wacky fashion segment. She did a wonderful job in the fashion show! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!