Saturday, May 21, 2011

Boot Camp Fit for a Queen with Walter Lewis

As a part of our prizes for winning the MidAtlantic Perfect pageant, my sister queens and I received the opportunity to attend Walter Lewis's Fit for a Queen Boot Camp. It was a blast! Let me tell you why... ;)
 I got to lay down while my sister queen and partner, Ashley Heslop, did all of the work...
 I got to dance...
 I got to eat...
 I got to dance again...
 I got to inflict pain on others... 
 I got to eat again (even if I was sneaking the food)... 
 I got a prize!! (the services of an event planner! Do you know how much I need her?? LOL...)
 I got to watch others suffer...
 I got to lay down again...
 I got to text while working out my "abs that I already had"... (lol)
 I got encouraged to eat and train better...
 I got to eat some more... 
 I got to push Ashley around...
 I got to meet other fabulous people and and reunite with queens...
 I got to release all of my seemingly never-ending energy...
 I got to dance some more... (for someone who can't dance, I sure enjoy it... lol)
 I got to put my feet in Ashley face... 
 I got a chance to finally work out with the famous WALTER!
...and I got another chance to be "Perfect" with my sister queens and wonderful, fantabulous, encouraging and inspiring director!! I did not know that pageantry could "feel" this good--thank you, Walter, for the work out and thank you, Ginny, for allowing me to be a mini and for giving us this opportunity! :D

1 comment:

  1. This is the BEST Blog post I've ever read/seen!! Why? Because I was cracking up the entire time I was reading and looking at the pics...AND because you just keep everything REAL...AMEN!!

    Thank you for being YOU and inspiring everyone around you to "do them" ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!