Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Interview on the Simply Bonita Show

I would like to take the time to thank Bonita Linkins of SVMixRadio and the hostess of Simply Bonita radio show for having me! There were many callers listening in and in the chat room discussing the calamity of sexual abuse with me. I am appreciative of Bonita's efforts in supporting survivors of both domestic violence and sexual abuse. Survivors must continue to stand together against this calamity and encourage others who turn a deaf ear to stop and speak out. She encouraged me more than she knows. Tune in for her next show, Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m.

A link to this interview will be posted soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to stand with you in the fight to end sexual and domestic violence. Together, we can do this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!