This year, around our pink Christmas tree, we wrapped toys for a family of five children in Baltimore City and abused children in a shelter supported by TurnAround, Inc. The abused children will receive "Patches" teddy bears on behalf of Dreamcatchers for Abused Children along with a few other small gifts. A special thank you to the following for their donations, help and support:
- Aisha Covington & Tanika Sykes, Queendom T.E.A. Middle School Mentors
- Niesha MacDonald, Queendom T.E.A. High School Mentors
- Sandra D. Potter, Dreamcatchers for Abused Children CEO
- Parents of the 2011 Priceless Pearls
- Stop the Silence, Parent Organization of Queendom T.E.A.
Dreamcatchers for Abused Children, "Patches" Teddy Bears
2011 Priceless Pearls
View more photos of their Christmas Community Service Project here!