Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cloudy Interactions

What a week! It was a break from students, but there was still much to see and do. Most of all, I did a lot of self-reflecting, analyzing my priorities and gazing upon the beautiful Alps. From the top the of the mountain (that shadows the town of Leysin), I have seen so many cloud variations due the recent storms. Clouds have actually come right through my door! (As I noted in my previous post) Here are photos from my hotel room of the clouds grazing and sweeping across the mountain tops.

Over the course of one night:







The storm and clouds rolled away the next day...




The following day, the clouds returned but sat on top of the mountains!


Also, this week, I have been vigorously working on a mini-curriculum/self-esteem book for teen girls. While it is targeted at a specific population of teens (to be revealed later), I have used this week in Switzerland as somewhat of a writing retreat. With the inspiration of panoramic mountain views and the sweetest fruit I have ever had in my life, I have gotten at least 50% of the book done! :D

1 comment:

  1. Sister MothynaAugust 03, 2010

    Awesome! I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!