Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Butterfly on Mardi, 13 Juillet 2010

I know how to write the date now--only for July right now though, lol! :D Mardi, 13 Juillet 2010 is Tuesday, July 13, 2010. After a long day on 12 Juillet, I should have gone to my room and crashed! Not LaQuisha Hall, lol... I went home, blogged and chatted with friends on Facebook until 3:00 a.m. (Swiss time).

Up around 10:00 a.m. this morning, I got up and put on a wrinkle-free dress and headed to the Savoy building to exchange money. On my way to Beau Site to visit Wendi, a butterfly flew on to one of my bags and hung out with me for the remainder of my walk. When I arrived, I got Wendi to slowly take my camera out of my purse so that I could take a picture of my Swiss insect friend! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!