Sunday, November 22, 2009

Woodlawn Villager: Meet and Greet

The Meet & Greet, Food Drive & Fundraiser for the Woodlawn Villager was fun! :D I got to meet the founders of the publication and network with others. I look forward to more opportunities with this wonderful mother/daughter duo! With a raffle winner (that I chose the winning ticket for) and Debbie Douglass of the Woodlawn Villager Community Newspaper
With a raffle winner...
With the store owners who sponsored the Meet and Greet for the newspaper...
With Debbie Douglass and her mother, Producers of the Woodlawn Villager
Holding the store owner's beautiful baby boy...

2 comments:

  1. Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't need any moderators, but thank you for the offer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!