Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Daily Blessings Journal- Introduction

Ok... so I have had an extremely tough week... Between my job, my mom and pageant stuff, I just felt overwhelmed with grief and sadness.

I am very thankful to my pageant friend, Michelle Field. All the way in Colorado, she has helped and encouraged me more than anyone may know... My beautiful Christian friend had no idea how discouraged I was after feeling like I had been hit from every side. However, she stayed up with me until 1:45 a.m., encouraging my spirit with helpful advice.

Michelle has a curriculum she is creating called "Just Breathe". The letter "J" stands for the following:

Find joy in your life. Count your blessings. Be thankful. Forgiveness is a big part of this module. Start a blessing journal and write at least one blessing from each day in it.

I am very thankful that Michelle shared this info with me. As a result, I am going to start posting on my blog daily at least one blessing from each day. I will begin journaling tomorrow, but I want to start with emphasizing that Michelle has been my blessing today. I appreciate her more than she will ever know...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!