Thursday, September 17, 2009

Speaking on Behalf of RAINN at North Glen Baptist Church

As a member of the RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network) Speaker's Bureau, I was asked to speak at North Glen Baptist church. The church wanted to help their community by giving them some helpful information about rape, child abuse, prevention and how to get help. I was thankful to have the opportunity, once again, to share the importance of sexual abuse awareness.
With Donna Sullivan, North Glen Baptist Church Women's Mission Group Leader

Later, I received the following thank you note from Donna:
LaQuisha,
I want to thank you for the wonderful job you did. I know you went through a lot but God was with you and he brought you to where He wants you to be today, because you are amazing and have God's glory around you and the gift God gave you to help others. You are an excellent speaker and gave an amazing presentation. I want to do God's work and pray He would bless me with half of the ability he gave you, even a quarter would be good. I would like to be involved and help if there is anything I could do I would be honored to help and serve with anything I could even stuffing envelopes, calling people if there is any way you could use me to help please let me know. I really hope you and your husband can make it to our dinner Sunday.
Love in God, Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!