Saturday, August 8, 2009

Meeting Laurie Asplund, Author of Justice Before Mercy

11:00 a.m.

I am just too excited!! So, I met Laurie Asplund, the author of Justice Before Mercy. You will not believe this, but she was able to get the man who abused her convicted 35 years later!!!! I feel so empowered and hopeful after talking to her. I was told it was too late to find any evidence after only 2 years of the abuse ending when I told. She took it a step further, waited 3.5 years and got the results that all of the 100+ vicitims of this conference only desire... Not only that, but her book is memoir and daily journal of how she did it! I bought her only hard copy and asked her to sign it--she said it was her first book signing and that she was honored to sign it for Mrs. Maryland!

This weekend has truly uplifted my spirits!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!