Friday, April 17, 2009

Pageant Weekend

After participating in Galaxy in 2008, I never forgot the experience. Pageant people will tell you that Galaxy, Rachel and Naqueldon were all I talked about after the outstanding production they put on last year. However, this year, it was even more fantabulous!

On Friday night, I rushed to the inner harbor to make the Spirit of Baltimore Dinner Cruise. The Galaxy pageant system is the only pageant I have participated in where I received such royal treatment before the pageant. We ate a great dinner, met all the contestants and participated in line dances all on the water. Of course, we took millions of pictures! I became very tired as I have a hard time staying up late at night! :D

On Saturday, we had rehearsals all day. I wore flat shoes so that I could have some type of foot support during the actual pageant! We also had lunch at Phillips Seafood and dinner at Dave and Busters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!