Sunday, April 5, 2009

Modeling for Studio "A": A Benefit for Children Who Want to Play Golf

Today I modeled for Studio "A" as a special request of me arriving as Mrs. Christian International 2008 by Adrienne Carver! Held at the Forest Park Country Club, the event raised $500 for children who want to play golf but do not have the funds for golfing equipment and attire. This was just like another pageant experience with all of the walking and smiling! I modeled a couple of outfits that I think I want to buy!
A design by Dress Barn

"Lady" Design by Tiffany

Swimsuit



A wedding gown design by Elena, Crochet Extraordinaire!


Evening wear (this gown was donated to me by Adrienne!)





Adrienne Carver, Mrs. Maryland International 2009
Me, Mrs. Christian International 2008
Staci Allen, Ms. Maryland Galaxy 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!