Sunday, February 22, 2009

Maryland International Workshop

I had a wonderful day today... This workshop was the start of it! Katie Rebekka, Miss Teen Baltimore County 2009, and I traveled all the way from Owings Mills across the Bay Bridge to the home of Sherry Benson, our fabulous director. She had great food (that I could not really eat because of a toothache...) and a beautiful crown cake! I had fun laughing and joking with all of my pageant sisters, who were all dressed elegantly professional for this occasion. I am excited to know that my roommate during the pageant will be the inspirational Peta-Gay Lewis, who has been such a big supporter and encouragement to me during this experience. I am blessed to know all of these ladies as they have provided a part of my life that I never thought I could or would experience. I am also excited about being a part of wonderful pageant system that will actually help me get the word out about the dangers and frequency of sexual abuse. While winning the pageant would be a great experience for me, I would be proud to see any of us win.
I love me some Peta-Gay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!