Monday, January 26, 2009

A Message From My Friend Dennis on Change.org

1/25/09- RE: Thank you for supporting my fundraising page!
Hi LaQuisha, I'm always happy to support important causes such as yours. I definitely don't consider myself a hero. Just trying to do my part. Most importantly, we must continue to grow stronger as a group. Our efforts will be much more effective if we work together. I ask that you keep in your mind and heart The New York Center for Children as they work to rehabilitate the abused and bring offenders to justice here in NYC. Thank you, as always, for all your hard work.All the best, Dennis


1/26/09- Thanks
Hi LaQuisha, Just wanted to once again say thank you. This time for your contribution to the NYCC. I can't express how greatful I am. I look forward to working with you and others that support our cause. Thanks again. Stay in touch.-Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!