Saturday, July 6, 2013

I Love Thrifting Day Volunteer

So, I totally missed my calling of being a fashion stylist, which I learned as a committee member for the Fashionably Chic Tour! We celebrated "I Love Thrifting Day" by hosting festivities at Uptown Cheapskate in Timonium, Maryland. The part of the day that I mostly enjoyed (other than shopping, of course) was the Stylist Wars. I jumped in to participate last minute and styled my model in purple, black white and Jeffrey Campbell snake skin boots. I added a pop of color with neon yellow necklace. We won!! This is my second time winning a stylist challenge this year at a fashion event and I was too proud. :) We also presented give-aways, hosted a fashion show and more. I was given the opportunity to style the store mannequin! This event inspired me.
We WON!! ;)

My Styled Mannequin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!