Saturday, December 17, 2011

Black Doll Christmas Delivery 2011

What an experience... the most touching for me of all the deliveries I have attended! One little girl walked up to Ko and I and said, "Presents!?" How precious!! 

The girls were very receptive to our activities and thankful. I received many hugs from the girls and thanks from the onlooking parents. We served 20 girls ages 3-4 today. Parents took Black Doll Affair business cards and bills, thankful for the organization and wanting to know more. One mom wants to sign up and we look forward to having her join us! 




I am excited to continue this philanthropic work in 2012. Ko and I have some great ideas!! Won't you join us next time? :) I love BDA!! Join us!











1 comment:

  1. You're such an inspiration! I'm sorry I missed this post. What a wonderful thing to be apart of....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!