Saturday, December 11, 2010

The First Miss Atlantic Coast Pageant

"Congratulations to the new Miss Atlantic Coast Winners! Emily Rufo is the new Teen Winner and Tierra Fare is the new Miss Winner. Cannot wait to work with both of these ladies! They are gonna rock!!!"


~Shana Hinton Williams, Mrs. Delaware America 2011 and one of the two fabulous directors for the pageant!


I took one of my great friends with me to volunteer: Chardia Murray, Miss Exquisite International 2010!Ms. Delmarva 2011 joined us for a photo while Shana, caught by accident (lol), peeks in her lovely head...

Chardia and I

Mr. Delaware 2010 danced and did a fantabulous job! I cannot wait to see him again... :)

With a few of the wonderful judges who were all beautiful inside and out, one of them being my handsome man!! :D 
Don't ask how I got in on the judges photo shoot... lol. 

♥ Hilary, Mrs. Patriotic United States 2011. 

With one of the beautiful winners, Tierra Fare, Miss Atlantic Coast

Of course, Shana and I! I freaking love her and was glad to help!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!