Thursday, November 25, 2010

Following in Bea Gaddy's Footsteps...

I had a great time volunteering with my Civic Grind buddies!! It was an honor to help support Bea Gaddy's mission of feeding and clothing the people of Baltimore... even though I we did more of passing out drinks and picking up trash! LOL... It was great to get out on Thanksgiving Day. 

 With Tracey, founder of Phoenix Rising, an organization that is committed to empowering women who have been victims of sexual abuse and/or assault and who now want to reposition themselves to victors in life. I am so excited to join them in December... :D

 With Dajah, a past Queendom T.E.A. queen, who came out with her mother on this holiday to volunteer! I am so proud of her! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!