Thursday, October 14, 2010

Health & Fitness Expo

Even though I am not from, nor do I live in Baltimore (I am not even a Ravens fan thanks to my hubby of brotherly love!), I feel it is vital to promote awareness of child sexual abuse in this area as the number of victims increases has increased for the past few years. In a group of 30 teen girls, 18 of them opened up to me about being raped or molested. This is a battle that needs to be fought with more soldiers in the Baltimore area...


The Health and Fitness Expo was open to the public and free of charge. You didn't have to be participating in the event to browse all the great wares that will be on display. There were great prices on shoes, apparel, active gear and health care products – items you could use even if you’re not a runner. The Health and Fitness Expo was open Thursday, October 14 from 10 AM to 9 PM and Friday, October 15 from 10 AM to 9 PM and was located in the Northside Club Level of M&T Bank Stadium, the home of the Ravens!

I had fun with Matt, of High Cloud, and John, the Vice President of the Marathon Charity Cooperation. Together, we distributed plenty of information on the upcoming Race to Stop the Silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!