Saturday, June 19, 2010

MidAtlantic Perfect "Fasheant" Judge

This weekend I judged the 2010 MidAtlantic Perfect Jr. Teen, Teen and Miss "Fasheant"! I was so honored to be asked to take on this important task by Queen of "Gor-Gi-Poo", Ginny Meerman! It all began on Friday with interviews... I could not have worked with a better panel of judges! I finally got to meet Dale Bradshaw and Allison Zmuda in person. They are both so incredibly sweet and funny! :D
With the beautiful and sweet Allison Zmuda, Mrs. Maryland United States 2010 before the pageant on Saturday at Annapolis High School.

The pageant was such a delight to watch! It was entertaining, high fashion and fun. I wish Mrs. pageants were run the way this one was...

Each and EVERY participant did a wonderful job strutting down the runway of pageantry on this night. Congratulations to all of the winners! :D We had a great celebration afterwards at the Macaroni Grill. This was truly a one-of-a-kind judging experience and I am so thankful to Ginny for allowing me to participate. Thanks Ginny! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!