Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Take Back the Night: Loyola College

I was a speaker on behalf of TurnAround, Inc. for Loyola College's second Take Back the Night. I must say, this one really touched me... The audience was very supportive and seemed eager to help. Also, there was such a great turn out for this event on a rainy day!


I am just so thankful to be in the position I am in and I was overcome with joy to find other women asking me for advice, thanking me for "saying" things they couldn't, etc. But, I sat back in my chair before leaving and thought, I forgive him... I "forgave" before, but now I understand... If you remember what happened to Job, and how he was still blessed after all he lost?? That is how I feel right now, and I owe it all to Him (Jesus). ♥ 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!