Wednesday, March 3, 2010

WBAL & 98Rock

Today I recorded a 30 second radio spot for WBAL and 98Rock as a survivor of sexual abuse on behalf of TurnAround, Inc. This recording is a call to the community to support this important cause and attend the STEPPIN' OUT in BLACK & WHITE fundraiser on March 25, 2010 at M & T Bank Stadium.Go to this link to attend this event!
The view outside of the studio where I did the radio recording. The Ron Smith Show was being recorded live! :D
This is one of the many 98 Rock signs that rock stars signed after being recorded on a previous show! 
Ok, so I am in love with my Android phone and used it to take all of my pictures today. This is not the best quality picture, but I sure had fun at the studio! :D The producer, Ken, told me I was a "pro" because he did not have to keep recording my promo! LOL! Thank God for pageant coaching...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!