Friday, February 26, 2010

Speaking and Playing Games at the "Vagina Fair"


I put together a vagina puzzle (this was the most difficult puzzle!) at the "Vagina Fair" at the Peabody Institute of Johns Hopkins University. I won the white chocolate candy on the corner of the puzzle for completion! 
The "Vagina Fair" was in the cafeteria of the Peabody Institute of Johns Hopkins University at lunchtime. This event was a kickoff for the Vagina Monologues, showing this evening. The fair included selling tickets and vagina pops, tables for organizations like Turn Around, Inc., conducting vagina interviews in the style of the Vagina Monologues, posters with vagina facts, and also some vagina- or female-related poetry readings. I shared my story of survival and hope with the energetic students! 
I played the "Can You Pin the Clitoris on the Vagina?" game during the Vagina Fair. I thought rubbing the poster board would help me find the middle... LOL! Everybody else thought it was funny...
I thought I found the spot... :) 
Peace, love, vaginas= V-Day! :D

I did well! I was only a very small amount of space from the "dot"! :D Oh, I meant to mention the chocolate/cherry "vagina pop" (I am holding in the picture) that I got from the Vagina Monologues hostess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!