Thursday, December 3, 2009

Queens and Princesses Tea

Today was a special day at Laurel Woods Elementary School. I participated in their PTA's Queen and Princess Tea! Thank you, DeShawn Shepard, Director of Mrs. MD/VA International, for the invitation and lovely experience! I attended with my lovely sister queens, Deanna McCray James- Mrs. District of Columbia America 2009, Adrienne Watson-Carver- Mrs. Maryland International 2009, Lizzy Rice - Miss Pre-Teen MD International 2009, and Tracey Jamison - All-American Classic Mrs. 2010.


These two princesses are too cute! They stayed by my side through the evening and they both made me a Christmas card. I received a total of four cards and an ornament from princess who learned how to properly eat the table by Adrienne Watson-Carver.


The princesses were so impressed with seeing so many queens. When they were told that we would eat and drink tea with them, they all gasped and their eyes lit up...


These princesses made me these beautiful cards and ornament during the event. I had a wonderful time and hope to attend a similar event soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!