Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Message From My Surrogate Mother Leigh Ann on Change.org


My pleasure
Glad that you are part of my life. Glad to witness your transformation as you turn bad into good. Keep up the good work. Folk need you......la



Leigh Ann, who adopted me at 16 when I left my mother's home, is an inspiration to me. She has fed me, clothed me, encouraged me, advised me, supported me, etc. throughout my time of knowing her. She took me into her home, as well as many other children, when I had no other place to go. She is a blessing--God knew what He was doing when He strategically placed her in my life. She has witnessed most of the transformations in my life and I am thankful for it... and her. God bless you always, Leigh Ann.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!