Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Love Me Some Terrianne!

Today, Terrianne, my coach, was on Fox 45 news for doing what she does best: helping others become better. I was so excited to see her on my television screen! Terrianne discussed that the truth can be found by reading a person's expressions.Body of Evidence-Jeff Abell Terrianne, who is also a Personal Success Development Trainer, was videotaped teaching her students at John Robert Powers Modeling and Acting School. She has been proven to be a truly a successful coach!

Terrianne Small, Mrs. Maryland International 2007, was my coach in preparation for the International pageant. After many sessions and much practice, I became more confident and self-motivated to do well, not only in pageantry, but in my life. Terrianne began as a coach, but ended up being a friend. She is very encouraging and constantly believed in me throughout my endeavors. What a blessing she has been in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!