Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hanging out with a dear friend for my birthday...

Peta-Gay treated me out for my birthday to Medieval Times (an English teacher's favorite entertainment spot!). We had an absolute blast! Our knight, black and white, and horse, Santa Creu of Santiago, won the tournament! I also had a white carnation thrown at me by the knight! We were so excited...

Throughout our royal feast, dressage show featuring Andalusian horses and medieval jousting tournament, we experienced the decadence afforded medieval monarchs and nobility. The Baltimore Castle's riveting yet romantic show is a unique learning experience, giving insight into the challenges of governing medieval kingdoms.

Many pageantry participants believe that in order to do well in a pageant, they have to keep to themselves prior to competition. Peta-Gay has been such a blessing to me in my life before the pageant. I can just imagine how great our friendship will grow afterwards... My advice to those ladies: focus on being your most pleasant self. God will bless you in the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!