Thursday, July 28, 2011

Launching Butterfly Sistas with "You Are Special"

Today was the launch of a series of workshops to be offered via Butterfly Sistas: Mentoring & Leadership Academy. We hosted the "You Are Special" workshop at Studio A in Randallstown, Maryland. Under the leadership of Adrienne Watson-Carver, these girls are already destined for success! We were glad to offer them just a little more encouragement and support.

I am honored to join the fabulous staffing of Heal a Woman to Heal a Nation! Each member of this team are truly dedicated to empowering women and girls. I am excited about our journey ahead! 












2 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! The background looks like a dance studio! Makes me miss my dancing days. Lol!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Much success to you!

    ~Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Keep making moves that make a difference! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!