Monday, December 27, 2010

Join Me in Supporting 57 Transitional Women!

I have donated to a cause that matters. Have you? 


As this year comes to a close Heal a Woman to Heal a Nation are preparing for the 8th Annual Conference and need your support, in making sure this conference is a success. This is the first of a series of fundraisers to support the women in our communiy in a FULL Day of Empowerment. $35 dollars sponsors one woman to a life changing experience, resources, education and joy. 


As I stated in a previous blog post, Heal a Woman to Heal a Nation has done so much for me... Whether I was serving as a conference volunteer (listening to the empowering message of Dee Marshall!) or a workshop participant (I learned that I was a queen without my Maryland Galaxy crown and sash, but a queen who now proudly wears the crown of my natural hair!) I always learned something new, inspiring and substantive to enhance my life. I most definitely plan to move forward into 2011 with the dynamic duo of Mothyna and Monokia... 


Heal a Woman to Heal a Nation, Inc.(HWHN) is a community based organization, that promotes holistic wellness for women and families through education, physical and mental health, economic and self empowerment. 


We heal our communities by first building and repairing the lives of women. HWHN believes that healthy, educated and empowered women produce healthy, educated and thriving communities. Heal a Woman to Heal a Nation, Inc. is a 501 (c) (3) federally recognized tax-exempt, not-for-profit organization.



Donate HERE! Thank you in advance!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you found your true crown. You are doing so much more with your natural crown than you did with that big "sparkly" one!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!